- Orders placed with DataCenter Gear are generally shipped within 2-10 business days.
- We make every effort to ship as soon as possible.
- You will receive an order confirmation shortly after you place the order and a shipping confirmation when a tracking number becomes available. You may also track the status of your order by logging into your account, click on orders you have made, and view orders. The most update order status and comment will be available there.
- If items ordered are not in stock, our customer service representative will notify you of the estimated lead time as soon as possible
- We encourage our customers to process all orders online. When an order is place over the phone and is less than $50, a $25 processing fee will occur.
- If you have any questions regarding the status of your order, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you rather order over the phone, please call us at 1.888.668.6472.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
- Our website uses Thawte with 1024 bit encryption. If you rather make the payment over the phone, please contact us at 1.888.668.6472.
- You may also use a PO to place your order. However, a credit application needs to be approved. It generally takes 3 business days to approve a net 30 terms account. Please fax completed credit application to 1.866.214.5242.
- Wire transfers are also accepted. Contact us for our account details, email@example.com
- When you are placing your order, you can choose between different shipping options.
- We have primarily UPS as our preferred carrier.
- All shipments are insured.
- Please include a physical address in the ship to field and a contact phone number. Without this information, the shipment cannot be processed.
- For international orders, all duties, taxes, and VAT charges are the customer/recipient's responsibility.
Sales Tax Information
- All shipments to California will be charged a sales tax. Unless, you are a reseller with a valid sellers permit.
- Tax is calculated based on the price of the products. Shipping charges are not taxable.
- If your bill to address is outside California but your ship to address is in CA, sales tax will still apply.
- If you are a reseller or government agency, fax your resale tax certificate or exemption certificate to 1.866.214.5242.
You can track your order by using the tracking number that is sent to you with your shipping confirmation e-mail. Also, your order status with tracking information is available in your DataCenter Gear account. Just log into your account, click on "my orders" to view order details. You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- You may return your products within 15 days of delivery for refund. There will be a 15% restocking fee. Refused shipments will also incur a 15% restocking fee.
- If products arrive defective, we offer advanced replacement within the first 30 days after invoice. If after 30 days, replacement will be sent upon return of the defective unit.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- All returns must have a valid RMA (Return Materials Authorization) number. Returns will be refused without a RMA number.
- To request a RMA number, email email@example.com with the part number, invoice number, serial number (only if the box is opened) and reason for RMA. A RMA number will be issued within 1 business day with instructions.
- All products sold by DataCenter Gear are brand new. They have the manufacturer's full warranty.
- Terms and length of warranty will vary by manufacturer.
- Extended warranties are available.